henry county provoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

koonhatenme

me and the RS manager are checkin up on the provoice Grap that henry co wasted our tax money on .......is there a way to pick up henry co now....if anyone knos help us out thanks alot.... Kevin

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
ProVoice cannot now and never will be able to be monitored by a scanner...

koonhatenme

well i be..man i reckon henry county must be doin some stuff they don't want the public to kno bout.. i noticed they got new cars...must be bringin home the money you reckon ? time to move out this place lol

JoeyC

koonhatenme said:
me and the RS manager are checkin up on the provoice Grap that henry co wasted our tax money on .......

Henry county has a job to do by providing public safety services to the citizens of Henry county, they aren't obligated to provide entertainment to scanner enthusiasts by way of police and fire broadcasts...

koonhatenme

whatever dude..... they don't need provoice to do there job....some people wanna kno whats goin on round there community.....scanner is better then the news paper haha

koonhatenme

since i can't listen to henry county ... what would be a good radio to buy.. so i can listen to other counties around here

Julian1

Sir,

Depending on how far south in Henry Co you are.......... Most any trunk tracking scanner should do fine. I would expect you could pick up DeKalb Co 800-TRS as well as Fulton Co and maybe even Atlanta's 800-Trunked System.

Good luck,
Julian
Lagrange, GA

CapStar362

i live in clayton county, and i hear some of the most hilarious things being done around me. Clayton County uses all simplex analog radios. only the Clayton Sheriff and Clayton PD SWAT use simple encryption to block out all audio. you will still hear the mic clicks. so a 60$ scanner will pick them up.

like for instance..... not to long ago, while listening to Clayton County BoE Transportation Dpt. AKA: SCHOOL BUSES!!

2 high schoolers decided to move to the very last row of the bus and have sex!!! the bus was completely full of other students BTW!

a week later, high schoolers and middle schoolers where jumping out the back emergency exit of the bus when it was going slow enough. these brats had the driver in complete shock and paranoia, she was crying over the radio!

Clayton EMS/Fire, last week a call goes out for a ambulance. 21 year old girl is stating that she is freezing to the point that she's in the fetal position with her furnace on full, multiple layers of clothing on, and even two blankets covering her. after the ambulance is dispatched, the dispatcher calls the ambulance and notifies that the person had also noted at the last moment that she had just done a razor line of crystal methamphetamine!! NO WONDER SHE IS SOO COLD!!!

this is just a minimal fraction of what you will hear on a daily basis in clayton county

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Doesn't matter that they "needed" Pro Voice or not. They apparently got a better deal with GE than they did with Motherola. Guess Motherola didn't offer enough "payolla" to get them to buy.

CapStar362

koonhatenme said:
since i can't listen to henry county ... what would be a good radio to buy.. so i can listen to other counties around here

Spectra's website has all of the clayton county frequencies. like i said above, its just plain hilarious some of the things you will hear.

McDonoughGA

Clayton County is where the scanning action is at since it's the armpit of metro Atlanta. Henry County will be right behind them in the next 5-10 years it's just too bad people won't be able to listen to them.

The only thing that will stop it is if they start building little Alpharetta right there at Eagles Landing which in turn will price the criminals out of the housing market. They didn't build a 11 or 14 lane bridge simply to get in and out of EL and the hospital faster.

I can pick up ATL TRS easily from my 246 with OEM antenna.

Last edited:

CapStar362

oh yeah, its pure action and entertainment listening to Clayton County. i dont think there is a better place in the state to get the same amount of laughs and giggles.

Buttabean

How To Contact You

Doesn't matter that they "needed" Pro Voice or not. They apparently got a better deal with GE than they did with Motherola. Guess Motherola didn't offer enough "payolla" to get them to buy.

How do i send you a message to your profile on here sir? I cant seem to figure out how!?$@#&

DickH

me and the RS manager are checkin up on the provoice Grap that henry co wasted our tax money on .......is there a way to pick up henry co now....if anyone knos help us out thanks alot.... Kevin

I understand Provoice can be monitored, but you need to use a program called DSD(?) and I think you need to have a discriminator tap on a scanner to get unfiltered audio into your computer. You can use any scanner that will tune the 800MHz range.

mjbjr

Buttabean

B7Spectra

I believe he wants to get ahold of B7spectra. Click on the person's RR ID. Click on send a Private Message. That's how it's done:)
Larry

I was tryin to figure out how to contact b7spectra cause he lives in my area & i can submit my newly discovered frequencies directly to him thru landline & i also was gonna get him to help me understand a little bit about "Trunking" scanners & how to program them.

N8IAA

I was tryin to figure out how to contact b7spectra cause he lives in my area & i can submit my newly discovered frequencies directly to him thru landline & i also was gonna get him to help me understand a little bit about "Trunking" scanners & how to program them.

Mike lives in Cobb county. Don't know that he can help with the programming of scanners. He can help with updates to the database via RR. What scanners do you currently own? There are plenty of use who can help.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.