Cobb P25 DTRS programming on PSR500 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
A good friend of mine is having problems getting his PSR500 to work properly on Cobb's DTRS. He's in a good signal area so I don't think that is the issue.
He can decode the CC's fine and talkgroups display but won't unmute.
Works fine on MARTA and Fulton county. He's in East Cobb so where he is he should be able to get a good signal off the Wigley road site.

He has the OEM cable and ARC500. Anyone got a good file with Cobb in it? I'm sure it's just a setting he/I am missing.

Sidenote: one other member local to the area wanted to CHARGE him $25...sorry I even mentioned it over the air. (a 1 year sub to RR is $30, which my friend already has, user ID is OpticalSerenity)

Any help would be appreciated.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
that isn't the issue he is having.
all he needs is someone in the area with a GOOD file from a PSR scanner to email it over to him and he'll be set.

it's too bad some people out here are only out for themselves. I turned him onto one source and am sorry I did, I didn't realize he was gonna try to take my friend to the cleaners to program a simple scanner. But then I should have expected it.

anyway, if anyone in the ATL has a good file from a PSR for ARC500 with Cobb's system in it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA,

Erik

ProducerGuy

Oh, right then....well, wasn't sure about that, but sent anyway. Keep in touch.

Can't wait to afford a PSR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.