Augusta

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini1030

Apparently Richmond county has changed their control channel. Where can I get the updated info? Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Palmetto 800 techs have commenced with the re-banding process and should be on a continual basis until December 2012. North Augusta went through the change last week. I'll have to read my county radio with CPS to find out the new frequencies for 'ya. Expect more changes in the future for the Palmetto 800 system....

BTW... for up to date info check Home

fire901

New Augusta Freq's

The new Augusta Freq's are up on the Data Base. And Real Big Thank You goes out to Frootydawg for posting those.

Jacob

I was just getting ready to post the same question. I have not been able to monitor them for the past two weeks. I have checked and all the freqs for their system is already loaded into my scanner. Someone the other week tried to post a North Augusta freqs for Augusta, but as you know, North Augusta is a city in South Carolina just across the river from Augusta, Ga. If someone does have the new freqs please post them. Thanks ahead of time.

DickH

This might be why my scanner isn't stopping when I scan.

All the freqs. listed in the database will work perfectly in your PRO-433. Not all the control channels are listed so just put in all the freqs. and if they chang CCs it won't bother you.

f4jmk

fireshaper, recheck your radio's programming, my old BC-780 and PRO-95 are tracking the Augusta site with no problems.

Mark.

nbarco

Premium Subscriber
If I understand correctly, as long as I input the ten channels listed under the Augusta Site (05) I should be able to monitor dispatch channels for north and south Augusta (not North Augusta). Or do I have to include McBean and Blythe sites too? I am only interested in Augusta-Richmond Dispatch N and S.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fireshaper

If I understand correctly, as long as I input the ten channels listed under the Augusta Site (05) I should be able to monitor dispatch channels for north and south Augusta (not North Augusta). Or do I have to include McBean and Blythe sites too? I am only interested in Augusta-Richmond Dispatch N and S.

Thanks

Input the ten channels and then add the talkgroups for Richmond County N and S Dispatch and you will be able to monitor them just fine. I just re-added all the channels to my scanner (clearing out everything and starting over) and everything is working fine.

As soon as I get approved my stream will be back up with Fire Dispatch added as well.

nbarco

Premium Subscriber
How about GSP in Augusta? I have heard Trooper to Disp on GSP 7 800 RX 154.800, but not heard their Disp at all.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Program 154.680 and 154.800 into your scanner. You should hear the dispatch on 154.680 and the mobiles on 154.800.... if you're close enough. The mobiles will use 154.680 as a car-car channel also.

Status
Not open for further replies.