Paulding County MotoTRBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
My old VHF MCS2000 now hears nothing on 155.43 and 154.175, I tuned over to the many TRBO channels Paulding has licensed on UHF, and heard the TRBO "motorboat" active, so it appears they have finally made their journey to digital.

Time to play "guess that color code and time slot", with my XPR6550's. Hopefully they left the "privacy" tab unchecked, but it would not surprise me nor could I blame them if they did not.

Any official word on this? My Paulding county contact hasn't responded to my email last week yet, but he may be busy handing out radios. :D

rapidcharger

RRR

Premium Subscriber
....Unless they are assigning everyone to talkgroups.....

tosh

Premium Subscriber
How is the new Paulding County feed "listening" to the new system ? I thought there were no scanners that could hear MOTOTRBO.

nunyax

How is the new Paulding County feed "listening" to the new system ? I thought there were no scanners that could hear MOTOTRBO.

From the feed details page:

...homebrewed a system consisting of a special modified Scanner feeding data into 3 computers working in tandem to receive and decode the digital system.

You can click the "Contact Broadcaster" link on the feed page and ask the feed provider for more details on how he configured his setup. There is DSD software to decode DMR from a scanner's discriminator tap.l

N1XDS

ÆS Ø

There's not any scanner able to pick up MotoTRBO voice/data unless you do the discriminator tap and download a decode program for MotoTRBO and you'll see bunch of information for that frequency like talkgroup, color code and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.