Lumpkin County

Status
Not open for further replies.

kt4cv

Feed Provider
I noticed that too and am looking in on it. The repeater appears to be down. I'll post an update when i have more info.

kt4cv

Feed Provider
None of my sources were available today but this is what I do know.
I checked the FCC uls site and verified Lumpkin county recently (late 2012) renewed their licenses and narrow banded the radio systems for both agencies. The license types indicate the same conventional (read analog) frequencies. So I don't think they went trunked or digital.
On the base radio I can only hear Fannin co. Fire/EMS. I also entered the other fire/EMS listed frequencies for Lumpkin but have heard nothing so far.
LCSO monitoring indicates they can hear fireband but i don't know how yet. I'll wait for my contacts to see if they know. Hopefully it's just a temporary issue with the repeater.

Last edited:

rapidcharger

I saw some DMR emission designators when I looked it up yesterday (it wasn't the newest license) but I don't know what the freqs are used for and for that matter they also had NFM designators too so I don't know.

kt4cv

Feed Provider
So far I have not been able to get any info. I still have some sources looking though. After monitoring the listed frequencies on the FCC database I have heard nothing of consequence.
If anyone knows anybody with info please shoot me a PM. in the meantime I'll keep looking.

kt4cv

Feed Provider
Issue resolved. LCFD/EMS is back on the feed. Thank you RR community!

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Lumpkin County Fire

According to the most recent update for Lumpkin County Fire/EMS, they are now dispatching on a new frequency - 155.055. Does anybody know what the PL code is? It's very annoying trying to SEARCH for it because you have to listen to Clayton County's Sheriff Dispatch, who shares the same frequency (PL - 107.2).

Metrofire31

Status
Not open for further replies.