Douglasville Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
I believe this may have been answered previously but I was unable to find the answer,

Douglasville has a trunked system (ID: 3930) listed here in the database. In addition, Douglasville also has a site which is part of the Cobb County P25 system (ID: 17D). Douglasville PD has talkgroups listed under both systems. My questions is this:

Which system should be programmed in a scanner to monitor Douglasville PD?

Metrofire31
WQIT636
Franklin, NC

wise871

Database Admin
I only hear them on the Cobb system. I haven't heard them in there old one in awhile.

codeplug

Disabled Veteran, US Army, RIP #Hobo Shoestring#
Several years ago the Douglasville trunked system (ID: 3930) was active with the current frequencies and talk groups listed on the old system.
That is the system ID I received several years ago.
I monitored the 800 band in Douglasville / Feb. 2013, I only found ID 17D on the freq.’s listed for that site.
Apparently they merged with the Cobb County 17D system and the frequencies and talk groups were moved to that system.
It appears that the talk groups for Douglasville were changed to the 31XXX series numbers.

31309 DPD Dispatch / 31329 DPD Traffic
These are the only Douglasville talk groups I have seen show up so far on the Cobb County system on decode.
I assume there are more new talk groups on the Douglasville site since the old system shows a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.