Frequency help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilliams1224

Premium Subscriber
I have recently upgraded to the premium subscription of Radio Reference. I am trying to find the new trunked frequencies for the sheriffs department in Baldwin and Putnam counties here in Georgia. I have searched the site, as best as I could, to find them. I am not sure if I am looking in the right place. Can someone pelase let me know if they exist on this site?

Thanks!!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Then go directly to the bottom. All of the trunked systems that are utilized in that county are listed there.

Mike

bwilliams1224

Premium Subscriber
Frequency Help

Thanks Guys for the info! I am still having trouble finding my areas frequencies. I have a scanner that was programmed with their frequencies at one time and then I hear that my area joined the "oars" system and I can hear anything anymore. The area is Putnam and Baldwin county in Georgia Is there any way to obtain what these frequencies are now?

Thanks for the help!

Brooks

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Guys for the info! I am still having trouble finding my areas frequencies. I have a scanner that was programmed with their frequencies at one time and then I hear that my area joined the "oars" system and I can hear anything anymore. The area is Putnam and Baldwin county in Georgia Is there any way to obtain what these frequencies are now?

Thanks for the help!

Brooks
You may be referring to this trunked system: Oconee Area Radio System (OARS) Trunking System, Varies, Georgia - Scanner Frequencies

Putnam does not show as active on this system (at least, if they are, no one has submitted any information, or it hasn't been updated).

As for Baldwin, I only see one fire talkgroup for your county. If there are more in use, either they haven't been identified and submitted, or the update has not been done yet.

If you know that they are, in fact, on that system, then program the system and use ID Search (for the Uniden DMA scanners) or a wildcard (for the GRE manufactured O.O.S. scanners such as the PSR500/-600, PRO-106/PRO-197, PSR800, etc). You did not say which scanner you have, but you would need a digital trunk tracker capable of handling 700MHz frequencies.

N8IAA

I have recently upgraded to the premium subscription of Radio Reference. I am trying to find the new trunked frequencies for the sheriffs department in Baldwin and Putnam counties here in Georgia. I have searched the site, as best as I could, to find them. I am not sure if I am looking in the right place. Can someone pelase let me know if they exist on this site?

Thanks!!

bwilliams1224, click on the red and white triangle in the upper right corner of your original post. Ask the Moderators to move your thread to the Georgia state forum:)
Larry

bwilliams1224

Premium Subscriber
Scanner Frequency

I have tried for several months to find the scanner frequency for Putnam County Sheriffs Dept. in Putnam County Georgia. I know that all law enforcement have moved up to higher frequencies but I have no clue as to which one. If anyone can tell me what the frequency is or how to find it I would appreciate it. I can find the old one but no trace of the new ones.

Thanks!!!

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have tried for several months to find the scanner frequency for Putnam County Sheriffs Dept. in Putnam County Georgia. I know that all law enforcement have moved up to higher frequencies but I have no clue as to which one. If anyone can tell me what the frequency is or how to find it I would appreciate it. I can find the old one but no trace of the new ones.

Thanks!!!

If you click on the license link next to the Freq you can see some Freq's listed for that license

Putnam County, Georgia (GA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Or you may have to do vhf and uhf search.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I merged your two threads and moved them to the Georgia forum for better exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.