GSP Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpep

Hep in Elberton

I'm from Elberton, GA and I need the frequency codes foe Elbert, Hart, Madison and Ogelthorpe Georgia State Patrol. Thanks!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Hijack post moved to its own thread.

Next time, please start a new thread if your question doesn't have anything to do with an existing thread.

Thanks.

jpep

I'm new to this...I am disabled and my kids gave me a scanner for Christmas.I need the frequencies for the GSP in Ebert and surrounding counties. Thanks so much.

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
Have you looked in the statewide database? I don't live near you, but most of the State Patrol has been listed across the state.

If you don't know where to look, go to the Database tab off of the main RadioReference website. Click the Georgia state outline on the map. Once there, look down the right side of the page. You will find statewide groups, including the Georgia Department of Public Safety (AKA State Patrol). That opens another page with GSP frequencies by Troop and Post. I don't know which Troop and Post you need, but each Post has the covered counties listed. Or, click on this link: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=816

For the counties near you, go back to the Georgia database page and click the appropriate county on the map.

Enjoy!

P.S., you are looking for frequencies; codes are verbal shortcuts used by public safety officers. Two different things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MeddleMan

GSP frequencies

Don't know. But in the search box at the top of the page, type in:
GSP going digi.
It should take you to the thread.
Larry

This might be the reference to the hijacked thread, with respect to the moderator. I'm sure the subject is covered under other threads. There will be a big change soon involving the GSP. I must apologize,I do not know what the other threads are.

Status
Not open for further replies.