Rome/Floyd County radio system

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to make sure Rome/Floyd County is on a Motorola Phase 1 trunking system ? I have a friend looking to monitor their system and he has concerns about what type of scanner he would need. Thanks!

K4SVT

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
TRS

Any Phase 1 or Up scanner will work.

K4SVT

Banned
TRS

So as it stands any scanner that does Phase 1 Scanning..but it seems Cobb County has been sounding worse or maybe its just me..it was working fine on my xts2500..of course programmed for No Affiliate Scan..but the feed seems worse or the system is worse..hey MTS when they going to flip Phase 2 on Cobb?

K4SVT

Banned
Fair enough...thanks

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

KA4MLK

Premium Subscriber
As stated above, the system is a Harris P25 Phase 1 simulcast system. Majority of TGs are open, with SWAT and DTF being encrypted.

jdpierce21

Floyd County Internet Feed

Hi guys,

What happened to the Rome/Floyd County Internet feed for the police, fire, EMS scanner? I used to be able to listen to it on my iPhone, however it has been offline for some time now. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

N8IAA

Hi guys,

What happened to the Rome/Floyd County Internet feed for the police, fire, EMS scanner? I used to be able to listen to it on my iPhone, however it has been offline for some time now. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

It appears that the feed provider took it down. Since they don't list who used to have it, I guess your question will go unanswered.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.