Laurens County GA Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjvaught

I have seen posts from 3 or 4 years ago that Laurens County has a digital radio system and that it is probably a MotoTRBO. I have been searching for info for several weeks but there doesn't seem to be any info out there on their new system. Has anyone cracked the code? I have a BCD436HP with the firmware upgrade that will let me monitor MotoTRBO, but can't find any info on the frequencies.

shadcall

I have seen posts from 3 or 4 years ago that Laurens County has a digital radio system and that it is probably a MotoTRBO. I have been searching for info for several weeks but there doesn't seem to be any info out there on their new system. Has anyone cracked the code? I have a BCD436HP with the firmware upgrade that will let me monitor MotoTRBO, but can't find any info on the frequencies.

You said you have the firmware upgrade to monitor MotoTRBO. Do you mean that you purchased the upgrade for DMR because a firmware update will not do it. Just asking so we are clear that you do have the DMR upgrade.

wjvaught

Yes, I do have the DMR upgrade. I was able to pick up most of the radio traffic in Laurens County, however, some of the digital signals were not strong enough. I ordered a higher gain antenna that should help with that issue.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Laurens county has a few tricks implemented up their sleeve with their Mototrbo system, either intentionally or by accident. It will be rather difficult to monitor everything you want to, even though you think you really are.

Buttabean

Laurens County

Thanks BG. I will give that a try later today.

WJ

Heres a site that MIGHT be able to assist with some info, id look at the callsigns that are active & set the scanner to detect the mode & let it run. Here it is---> LAURENS COUNTYAnd i hope it helps out. Either way i use that site to cross reference data between sites.

N8IAA

Heres a site that MIGHT be able to assist with some info, id look at the callsigns that are active & set the scanner to detect the mode & let it run. Here it is---> LAURENS COUNTYAnd i hope it helps out. Either way i use that site to cross reference data between sites.

Just so you know, that database hasn't been updated in two years. It is a stagnant website. There are better sites to discover digital modes. Google is your friend;)

It's a shame when people don't do any searching and researching. Don't leave it up to your SD card scanner to be smarter than you!

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.