taking test today Feb. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackswan73

Something I have long wanted to do. With my background, tech should be a breeze. I am hoping they will let me test for general also, even tho I told them I wanted to test for tech.

Blackswan73

Thank you!
Actually I took the extra test. I never planned to, because it has been many years since I was in electronics, but they insisted I take it anyway, since I had a perfect score on both my other tests. I scored 50% on the extra, without studying for it. So I am planning to retest in June for extra

SCPD

QRT
Thank you

Congrats sir!!! HAM radio is not dead contrary to some people. I had taken my Tech and the VE suggested I try the general. Missed it by one question and it required morse code at the time which I did know very well. It's hard to find the time to take it again but I don't mind talking on 2/440 in the area. As they say one of these days when I get some free time.

Blackswan73

Congrats sir!!! HAM radio is not dead contrary to some people. I had taken my Tech and the VE suggested I try the general. Missed it by one question and it required morse code at the time which I did know very well. It's hard to find the time to take it again but I don't mind talking on 2/440 in the area. As they say one of these days when I get some free time.
Thank you
No time like the present. Instead of watching tv, take a hour or two a couple of time a week and study. Also, download a free study guide to help you like the one I used below

http://kb6nu.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/2011-No-Nonsense-General-Class-License-Study-Guide.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.