Passed Tech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avayaguy

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have been reading the forums here for a while and finally decided to take the Technician exam. I have been studying for the past couple of weeks and trying to remember all my old high school electronics information

I passed the test yesterday! I got to take the test outside at a local park where one of the local clubs was setup for field day. I wish I had been able to stay longer after the test and talk with them, but I had to run.

It should be fairly easy for me to remember this anniversary. Field Day 2015/Passed Tech!

Now I just have to go out and get a radio and wait for my call sign to be issued.

KC0KM

Congratulations on passing the first level into the world of Amateur Radio. Although it is unlikely it will show up in 2-3 days, most of the time it is closer to 7-10 business days. After looking at the FCC data base, you will most likely have a KK6VA* to a KK6VB* (provided you live in CA as you tag says) Here is the main site -- License Search, all you will need to do is type in your name.

K9JRF

Premium Subscriber
Congratulations and welcome to the Amateur Radio World.

Status
Not open for further replies.