What Company Sells Copies of Amateur Radio Licenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2AL

I have an odd-ball question today. I remember seeing on Facebook a while back, a company that would sell copies of amateur radio licenses for operators. They could print hard wallet licenses, or licenses of regular size for the shack. I thought that I may have bookmarked the company but I am not able to locate them online.

Can anyone give me a hand locating a URL for this company? I recall their prices were around $10 or $20, and they would combine printing licenses at a discount. I recently changed my call sign and I am in need of something durable, such as this.

Thanks everyone!

Andrew | N2AL
N2AL | Amateur Extra Class Operator – November Two Alpha Lima

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
Why would you pay for this when you download the official license in pdf format and then print it out any way you want?

I did mine on parchment card stock. The full size is hanging on the wall. I printed several of the wallet size, laminated them, and tucked them in with my IDs and name badges.

N2AL

Why would you pay for this when you download the official license in pdf format and then print it out any way you want?

I did mine on parchment card stock. The full size is hanging on the wall. I printed several of the wallet size, laminated them, and tucked them in with my IDs and name badges.

Because these are made of hard plastic and they are a lot more durable than the paper copy that I have carried around for years. They looked really nice online.

Andrew | N2AL
www.n4awl.com

K9JRF

Premium Subscriber
Ham Crazy!, Ham Radio Gifts and Fun Stuff Amateur Radio Operators!

Hamcrazy.com

I have an odd-ball question today. I remember seeing on Facebook a while back, a company that would sell copies of amateur radio licenses for operators. They could print hard wallet licenses, or licenses of regular size for the shack. I thought that I may have bookmarked the company but I am not able to locate them online.

Can anyone give me a hand locating a URL for this company? I recall their prices were around $10 or $20, and they would combine printing licenses at a discount. I recently changed my call sign and I am in need of something durable, such as this.

Thanks everyone!

Andrew | N2AL

n5ims

Because these are made of hard plastic and they are a lot more durable than the paper copy that I have carried around for years. They looked really nice online.

Andrew | N2AL

Most office supply stores can print the PDF out on some quality paper and laminate it for you. This will give you the professional results you're looking for with generally pretty quick turnaround and fairly low cost. Just make sure that you're there when they do it so you can sign the printed copy prior to them laminating it.

Last edited:

bharvey2

I printed a wallet sized copy of my license and laminated it. If you don't have a laminating machine, many office supply stores can do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.