Psr 800 V scanner operation ; Can someone please tell explain how to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

I've been searching the forums here and the ezscan help file and the manual and still am fuzzy on how to populate, assign, and pull up for use V folders. Can someone please provide a step by step instuction on how to do these? Thank you very much, TT. Also, when trying to enter a conventioal channel to a scanlist populated with other conventional channels, I get this message "The frequency entered is not valid for the iscan. Please try again". I don't get it.

Last edited:

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Once you have your configuration set up the way you want it, click on the File pull down and select Copy current data to V-Scanner folder. This will open a window with the V-scanner selections. Select the V-Scanner you want to use. Once the dialog is finished, go back to the File pull down and select Set V-Scanner description. Title your V-Scanner so you know what it is and then try opening your V-
Scanner.

Now you can change or manipulate your configuration and save it as a new V-Scanner.

It sounds like you may need to check your conventional frequency for the correct formatting. What is the frequency your trying to enter?

tampatracker

Thanks again Dave, the frq is 462.312 with no tone code, I can enter things like 155.400, ect, with no problem. Maybe I should try 462.3125?

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
I would say that would be why you couldn't enter the frequency. 462.3120 would not be correct.

baybum

Once you have your configuration set up the way you want it, click on the File pull down and select Copy current data to V-Scanner folder. This will open a window with the V-scanner selections. Select the V-Scanner you want to use. Once the dialog is finished, go back to the File pull down and select Set V-Scanner description. Title your V-Scanner so you know what it is and then try opening your V-
Scanner.

Now you can change or manipulate your configuration and save it as a new V-Scanner.

It sounds like you may need to check your conventional frequency for the correct formatting. What is the frequency your trying to enter?

How do you open a Vscanner from the radio itself,when you don't have a computer with you?

N8IAA

I've been searching the forums here and the ezscan help file and the manual and still am fuzzy on how to populate, assign, and pull up for use V folders. Can someone please provide a step by step instuction on how to do these? Thank you very much, TT. Also, when trying to enter a conventioal channel to a scanlist populated with other conventional channels, I get this message "The frequency entered is not valid for the iscan. Please try again". I don't get it.

I thought that EZScan Digital was the software for the PSR-800, not IScan.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.