PSR-800 Bklt/LED - Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

WA6JFK

I have been assigning Bklt/LED blinks to certain frequencies and that seems to work pretty well.

I am trying figure out the "Alert" function, it appears you can assign a "Sound" such as ZOOP or HiLo to come out of the speaker when certain frequencies are picked up, but that does not seem to work and in fact, the settings for ALERT don't "stick" in the software and disappear..

Thanks

rwier

I have been assigning Bklt/LED blinks to certain frequencies and that seems to work pretty well.

I am trying figure out the "Alert" function, it appears you can assign a "Sound" such as ZOOP or HiLo to come out of the speaker when certain frequencies are picked up, but that does not seem to work and in fact, the settings for ALERT don't "stick" in the software and disappear..

Thanks

Hi WA6,

For testing I just assigned the 15 different "alert" sound options to 15 different TG's in a single TRS. What steps seem to make the alerts "unstick"? Can you load them into the radio. Have you heard any alerts while listening?

I will pack the radio and see if I hear what I'm expect to hear, and report back.

rwier

Hi WA6,

For testing I just assigned the 15 different "alert" sound options to 15 different TG's in a single TRS. What steps seem to make the alerts "unstick"? Can you load them into the radio. Have you heard any alerts while listening?

I will pack the radio and see if I hear what I'm expect to hear, and report back.

Chirps, etc, working as expected in the radio. Turned the radio off/on a few times, chirps still active. Exited the EZScan and restarted same. Alerts have not changed in the software. Give me a hint how to make them go quiet or disappear.

Thanks,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.