resetting scanner psr 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

govermentcheese

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to rest scanner and start all over. Also when I download on board library by zipcode or county it downloades way to much stuff I do not want. I understand how to install frequencies i want. Then how do I install just the michigan state police local frequencies. I live in niles michigan I live only 3 miles from local police complex. everytime I download by way of library way to much stuff downloads. Can someone put me in the right direction . I am wondering if i bought the correct scanner. It seems it used to be easier with the old fashion scanner. Maybe i am looking at it wrong has others experianced this..Any advice greatly apperciated.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
PSR reset

The only way to control what you get is to use the Standard method of importing frequencies. The other methods tend to overload you with unwanted frequencies. In the Standard method, you select each area separately (state, county, agency, category, or system) and while it takes more time, the control in selection makes for a better list for a specific system. I visit Berrien County to see family, and I have a digital scanlist and an analog scanlist just for that area.

govermentcheese

Premium Subscriber
Thanks . I have the ez scan proram on figured out how to download local frequencies into program. On the On the trunked sytem tab . I see there are alot of frquencies in the in the talkgroup detalis tab hundreds and hundreds of fruencies in there. I only need the local one. I am trying to get my local michigan state police frequencies to flasg and record. Not sure of all those fruencies which ones I do not need..

Status
Not open for further replies.