Whistler scanners in the GRE forum (WS1080, 1065, 1040, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whsbuss

To the Mods:

Now that Whistler is actually selling their products I think it's time we close the GRE forum and officially open the Whistler forum.

jackj

Maybe leave the GRE forum open as Whistler isn't supporting GRE scanners but I'll second whsbuss's motion.

jackj

In any case please don't close the GRE forum when/if the Whistler forum opens up. It appears that the software Whistler is posting to use with the Whistler branded GRE scanners won't work well with the GRE branded scanners. So it would be nice to have a forum where we could share ideas about future update/upgrade procedures. But this isn't my site so I'll go along with whatever you guys decide.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
This question has been asked multiple times and the answer is always the same.
Please re-read the other threads for the answer.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
To the Mods:
PLEASE, we do not read every thread in every forum. If you want moderator attention to your thread post it in the Forums Administration forum. This forum is for exactly as its name states.

Re: firmware
The firmware was originally designed by GRE. Continued support with minor changes does not change who designed it.

Expect to see the forum opened up in 2015. People, we are more than familiar with who owns, designs and modifies what. Just be patient and have some faith we know what we are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.