My psr800 WONT stop on encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowser22

hey guys, i loaded up my libraries. Some TG were X'ed out but i used the bypass option to load enc tg. I changed ENC to noise so i can hear the garble. The TG arent locked out, their mode is correctly set. The only way that I can hear an enc TG is if i use a limit scan and pick up a repeater as it is transmitting an ENC TG. I have tried everything and my scanner will not pick up an ENC TG. i use these for experimenting and logging data. Ive even gone as far as limit scanning and then catching the TG transmitting. then quickly jumping over to the TG by browsing objects and its like the TG is dead. anything? using latest FW

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Adding a Wild card to the system in the EZSCan software in the Trunking area should work. I did and the scanner stops on Encrypted groups even though I never downloaded any Encrypted talk groups at the start. I have the New WS1080 and decided to experiment and since our local PD's went Encrypted it's all I got except for some new Bus/Transportation talk groups. Glad they included that "busy" dial tone setting, easier on the ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.