Library Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
PSR 800 database update

You can download the Whistler software. I tried it with my 800 a few weeks ago. Due to some changes in the Whistler version of the 800, I had some unusable data and went back to the EZScan software.

Ed6698

When I go there, it refers to problems with the SD card but I don't see anything relative to downloading the software. May be having a senior moment here.

Click on the one in that area for the EZ Scan not being installed on computer. It brings up the download of EZ Scan.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
When I tried the update on the Whistler software, I got the same (November 15) version as I was getting on the GRE EZScan.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Although frustrating, it is a slight relief. I was afraid they might discontinue GRE support at first.

Ed6698

I usually do not check for weekly updates for my 1080, I just happened to see one and just did it, I did not pay attention to the date.

DonS

Update: I'm now handling the "bad" characters in the converter app. Any character value greater than 255 will be mapped to the space character.

Conversion running now. Should be done late tonight.

AuntEnvy

Premium Subscriber
Not sure if it's my computer

or the update/software, but I get started with the update and it freezes, says "not responding".

Hopefully it's not screwing up my sd card.

Status
Not open for further replies.