cant hear digital frequencies ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
i reformatted my sd card and still cant hear digital frequencies. i hear conventional . Is there a setting or something on the ws1080 that im missing ? i started software and scanner from new out of the box but im missing something or its broke !! any help would be great thanks unit isnt even 6 months old !!!

kb8rvp

Did you ever figure out the issue? If not did you install the ezscan software? If not let us know and we can try to help.

Mike

bailly2

bucbell if you search 700mhz or 800mhz do you receive anything. the d icon at the top should light up for digital.

colbrz1319

Premium Subscriber
I own an older PSR-800 and wish to delete an entire Scanlist due to downloading errors. I have used the delete function frequency by frequency but I now have a boatload of unwanted scanlists tied up.

marksmith

I own an older PSR-800 and wish to delete an entire Scanlist due to downloading errors. I have used the delete function frequency by frequency but I now have a boatload of unwanted scanlists tied up.
I use remove rather than delete. Remove removes it from the current scanlist. Delete tries to do it from all scanlists and takes forever when select everything in a scanlist. This is in the ezscan software. Clears out entire scanlist in a few seconds. Then I k ust clear the scanlist name to something like an asterisk so I know its clear.

Did a major housecleaning on my 5 year old psr-800. Now much easier to use.

BCD536HP/HP2/996XT/PSR800/396XT/996T

Status
Not open for further replies.