Problem adding/changing scan lists in scan sets in EZ 1080 program

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

Hello again. When I'm in the advanced tab and using the scan set feature the program will not go into the secondary window that pops up upon clicking on a scan set which then wants to know which scan lists are to be included in that set, as indicated by their respective check boxes. I have tried with both the scan mode setting both on and off. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the EZ 1080 software with no luck, and while doing the same thing using GRE's EZScan there is no problem at all. Any ideas? T.I.A. - T.T.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
WS1080 Scan Lists/Sets popup window

Do you mean THIS popup window in the photo below? Just by clicking any line with the mouse usually makes it pop up. This where I eliminate all the scanlists *notice I have only 1-21 and SW instead of 1-150, SW. I only list the ones I have and when I add a new scanlist I have to make sure it's enabled here or it won't show up as scanning on the scanner itself. It should pop up when you click the line on the right side under "scanlists" *where the Yellow marker is located in the photo*

Last edited by a moderator:

tampatracker

Do you mean THIS popup window in the photo below? Just by clicking any line with the mouse usually makes it pop up. This where I eliminate all the scanlists *notice I have only 1-21 and SW instead of 1-150, SW. I only list the ones I have and when I add a new scanlist I have to make sure it's enabled here or it won't show up as scanning on the scanner itself. It should pop up when you click the line on the right side under "scanlists" *where the Yellow marker is located in the photo*

Yes, thats the one. However I believe I found the answer to my question HERE http://forums.radioreference.com/gre-scanners/298155-scansets-ws-1080-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.