signal strength meter issue on a pro 651

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronw

Premium Subscriber
a freind of mine just bought a new pro 651 scanner. i programed it with arc 500 just like 20 other pro 106 and psr 500 scanners. the scanner performs flawlessly. however the signal meter only shows one bar. if you place the scanner next to another it performs the same only signal strengh meter only shows one bar. any one else ever ran into this issue with a pro 106 or pro 651. if so is there an easy fix. any info would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

SCPD

QRT
a freind of mine just bought a new pro 651 scanner. i programed it with arc 500 just like 20 other pro 106 and psr 500 scanners. the scanner performs flawlessly. however the signal meter only shows one bar. if you place the scanner next to another it performs the same only signal strengh meter only shows one bar. any one else ever ran into this issue with a pro 106 or pro 651. if so is there an easy fix. any info would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

If the software has a reset to defaults .. try that. I have seen that same issue on the PSR800, and that resolves it. You can then alter your scanner settings as needed after.

Nasby

There is a thread about this somewhere concerning the PRO-652/PRO-651.

You need to go into the RSSI settings and change/lower them on the PRO-651.

Status
Not open for further replies.