Need Help programming a P25 System in EZ Scan for the WS1095

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorwinScansNM

Hello everyone here,

I just purchased the Whistler WS1095 about a week ago & received it 2 days ago. I am really lost & have been reading trying my hardest to figure out & understand how to program my new WS1095 Scanner for a Project 25 System? I was hoping for a tutorial on YouTube to kind of show & walk me through but there aren't any videos yet. Can anyone here help me out please?

What is quite odd about importing frequencies using the EZ Scan Software & the (Library Import) is that I chose some frequencies that said that they were Project 25. However, after I told EZ Scan to import the Project 25 scanner frequencies into the EZ Scan Library, it did not mark them or put them in as (Trunked Radio Systems) but instead only put them in as (Conventional Frequencies) with the 3 digit NAC. That seems a little BUGGED up in EZ Scan for it not to be importing Project 25 frequencies into (Trunked Radio Systems) & with the proper settings for the imported Project 25 frequencies automatically which I thought that it was supposed to do but did not. That is why I am stuck not knowing how to program the WS1095 with a Project 25 System & the frequencies that go along with it.

Any help, answers or tutorials will be greatly appreciated by me now & others in the future who also do not understand how to manually program a Project 25 System/Frequencies for the WS1095 using the EZ Scan Software.

marksmith

They can either be one frequency P25 with a NAC or trunked without.

Also, you do not tell the software to import something to the library. Everything is already in the library. You are picking to pull it from the library to a scanlist that you set up.

Mark
WS1095/536/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

Status
Not open for further replies.