PSR-800: rename scanlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

don1943

I cannot find any way to rename the 151-200 scanlist. In the program it appears as 0 and nothing can change it. Downloading location library will fill in some of these lists and place an alpha tag on the scanner, but will not alpha tag the software when copying from scanner to computer. How can these tags be viewed/changed so I know what they are, or do the all have to be copied to a lower number scanlist, 1-151, that can be renamed?

W3DMV

I presume your using EZ-Scan software that came with the receiver ?

In the software, click on the general tab and in the middle of the page should
be the scan lists along with their "Name". You can click on any name and you
should be able to enter your name for the list.
I don't know where the zero's are from. I'v never see that in my software list. My unused
ones are labeled :scanlist XXX...
Photo showing part of my list....

Attachments

• EZ_.jpg
    EZ_.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 285

rwier

I cannot find any way to rename the 151-200 scanlist. In the program it appears as 0 and nothing can change it. Downloading location library will fill in some of these lists and place an alpha tag on the scanner, but will not alpha tag the software when copying from scanner to computer. How can these tags be viewed/changed so I know what they are, or do the all have to be copied to a lower number scanlist, 1-151, that can be renamed?

Wow, what a surprise. I thought 151-200 were user editable. I just tried and could not find a method. As a user that likes to change all names, titles, etc. to those of my liking, this is an undesirable revelation. On the other hand, I am only up to 59 scanlists, and don't foresee adding many/any more.

rwier

I presume your using EZ-Scan software that came with the receiver ?

In the software, click on the general tab and in the middle of the page should
be the scan lists along with their "Name". You can click on any name and you
should be able to enter your name for the list.
I don't know where the zero's are from. I'v never see that in my software list. My unused
ones are labeled :scanlist XXX...
Photo showing part of my list....

The question concerns only 151-200. If you can edit/rename them, show a pic of that.

rwier

Also I just remembered the V-Scanner options. 200 of those times 150 Scanlists = 30000 Scanlists available. That ought to keep anyone busy for a lifetime, lol.

don1943

thanks

I am not sure why set location off makes 151-200 show alpha labels rather than just 0, but it works. I can now alpha label these scanlists showing on both PC and scanner. Thanks for the fast answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.