LASO Lost Hills Communication Trailer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonjensen

I posted this in the General Scanning Forum to get help, but I thought I might post it here to get more help since its a CA based trailer..

What is this program? It was at the LASO Lost Hills Command Post trailer at the American Heroes Airshow at Hansen Dam on Saturday. (Right screen)

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 561

DPD1

Hard to tell, but looks like maybe some kind of channel mixer to mix the various radio systems together.

karldotcom

its a Radio Dispatch Interoperability Console!

heehee

Actually, I would guess it is a mouse based audio mixer for the scanners/radios to the right.

Last edited:

ecps92

It is the Two-Way Radio Console. :D

Many of them are computer controlled now.

I posted this in the General Scanning Forum to get help, but I thought I might post it here to get more help since its a CA based trailer..

What is this program? It was at the LASO Lost Hills Command Post trailer at the American Heroes Airshow at Hansen Dam on Saturday. (Right screen)

zz0468

QRT
Banned
Could it be the user interface to an ACU-1000? It's been ages since I've seen one, and I was moderately disinterested at the time. But that's exactly the functionality that device provides.

Firebuff880

You are looking at a very simplistic version of a Bosch/Telex radio over IP console.

In the Photo I see the Console Software on the Right Screen, and HB-3+ Headset/Deskmic interface box and at least one IP-233 Dual radio adapter panel.

Telex - Radio Dispatch & Signaling Equipment

-----------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.