What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobDogRN

I bought myself a Uniden BCD996XT for Christmas. I have been trying since then to program in the Burbank Fire and Police. Un-trunked stuff works fine (LAPD & LAFD). BNut with the trunked system all i get is ID SEARCH scrolling by. I am really curious as to what I am doing wrong. I have used freescan to do my programming, and must have programmed twenty diferent systems. Please Help ME!!!

brandon

Database Admin
Hello. Give this FreeSCAN file (make sure you unzip the file) a try and see if it works. Select the system you need and upload. Customize the list if you need other talkgroups since I only put the basic ones.

Last edited:

RobDogRN

Thank you so very much. After seeing what the system was supposed to look like, I realized the stupid mistake I had made. Thanks Again

DPD1

Just so I don't do it... What was the mistake? I'm so busy I've yet to even do the new system.

RobertW1

Thank you so very much. After seeing what the system was supposed to look like, I realized the stupid mistake I had made. Thanks Again

A lot of people have problems programming a system into the 396. Tell us what you were doing wrong and perhaps that'll be the first thing we tell others to take a look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.