Los Angeles Police Department - silent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeller

Premium Subscriber
Just curious to see if anyone is able to hear the LAPD? I haven't heard anything from that feed for several days, but it always lists on the top audio that there are upwards of 100 folks listening. I'm not picking it up on Scanner Box or on the web player.

I'm listening now to the Hot Shot feed but the other one was really fun to listen to!

Thanks,

-- cjk

nicetrydre

im using the iphone app 5-0 radio and LAPD went silent last March 14 on mine or earlier i think. I did have them last march 13, 2010 but after that it went silent.

Just curious to see if anyone is able to hear the LAPD? I haven't heard anything from that feed for several days, but it always lists on the top audio that there are upwards of 100 folks listening. I'm not picking it up on Scanner Box or on the web player.

I'm listening now to the Hot Shot feed but the other one was really fun to listen to!

Thanks,

-- cjk

cjkeller

Premium Subscriber
It's back!!!

Every time I want to listen to Scanner Box, I always start with the LA feed, to see if it's working again and today I got a huge surprise! I can hear them again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.