Claremont,Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w6pea

I grew up in Claremont Ca., I was looking at the Scannerstuff 3rd Edition So. Cal.Freq. directory, I see they now contract with LACoFD, does anyone know if they also did away with their Police Dept. and now do they contract with LASO?

Thanks in advance
73 de w6pea

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
No Claremont still has its own smallish PD.
The frequencies are listed here in the database section.

w6pea

Quaint Claremont Ca.

LaFlyer

I remember when you could not even buy Beer or Wine in Claremont.
Seems like ages ago. Also when I went to Claremont High school I went to the Building @Indian Hill Blvd. & Foothill Blvd. in the morning for some of my classes and the building farther up Indian Hill Blvd. for my afternoon classes. Did that my Freshman year.........I'm aging myself.
73 de w6pea

jpawluk

Premium Subscriber
Quaint Claremont Ca

I grew up in Pomona and grad. from High School in '67. We would go to Claremont to pick-up on the rich girls lol. Oh the memories!! I've known Chief Cooper since he was a Sgt. Unfortunately The city is no longer my account.

JP - Semper Fi

wa7rat

The parts of LA County that have a Claremont address are covered by LASO. Like Padua Hills and some homes north of Baseline, East of Town Ave. and West of Moutain Ave. Takes 30- 45 mins to respond to call.

I left Claremont when they completed the 210 Freeway and Cal Trans put up a 30 ft wall to block my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.