laco sherriffs hospital freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scma127

Premium Subscriber
heelo to all i noticed laso everday at king drew hospital in willow brook well as racho hospital in downey does anyone have there freqs?

jrholm

They are part of County Services Bureau. Dispatch is done on SCC Access. L-tac is countywide l-tac, what used to be c-tac-2. Each hospital also has a tac channel. But I don't have those freqs yet

shawn1899

just a heads up on this,,, hospitals like county usc and harbor ucla to mention two of them are still using the county edacs system for daily operations. the scc disp and ctac-2 ltac doesn't work in the hospitals yet since the repeaters haven't been switched over. so the deputies are using the 800 edacs.

judas12

just a heads up on this,,, hospitals like county usc and harbor ucla to mention two of them are still using the county edacs system for daily operations. the scc disp and ctac-2 ltac doesn't work in the hospitals yet since the repeaters haven't been switched over. so the deputies are using the 800 edacs.

True that !!!! I also heard them while scanning 800

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Also many County hospitals also have a single non-trunked 800mhz repeater channel for security use -- most often 852.3125 or 858.2625.
For instance MLK uses 858.2625 with PL 179.9

jrholm

Also SCC Access and County wide L-tac are still patched to CWIS. Countywide L-Tac will come out as the old LACOPS dispatch 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.