Colton PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Hey everyone. Just a quick simple question . Is anyone picking up anything on 6-colt-1? Is colton pd using the sbso now or did they change systems? I'm not getting anything from colton anymore. Thanks in advance.

patin

they are still on SYSTEM 8 16432 the 6-colton-1 should be for PDs on the 6/7 system if need to communicate to them

f40ph

Feed Provider
Colton has always had coverage issues near Reche Canyon so they use the mountain-top 8-system. If you heard them on the 6-system but don't anymore, they likely were patching or multi-selecting both systems then dropped the patch for some reason.

mtnmadman

Premium Subscriber
Yep. still on sys.8. Drove me nuts as i did not want to hear them, till i figured out the talk groups. You will also find Yucipa pd on 8sys.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
Colton has always had coverage issues near Reche Canyon so they use the mountain-top 8-system. If you heard them on the 6-system but don't anymore, they likely were patching or multi-selecting both systems then dropped the patch for some reason.

They primarily use system 6 as a backup in case system 8 throws a hissy fit.

bigcatmotorhead

Premium Subscriber
Colton is in a geographic problem area. They mostly are on System 8 even thought they are are encompassed in system 6 and 7

Status
Not open for further replies.