San Bernardino PD (System 10) back Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
For those that missed me, back like a phoenix from the ashes in a rebuilt home, and so the SBD System 10 / CHP San Bernardino and Arrowhead feed is back up and running like new.

N6RDC

I live in Yucaipa and wanted to listen to San Bernardino PD but could never get them....I'll try this System 10, Thanks!

Kelita

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Thank you! I just moved back to the area and wished there was a feed. So happy to see it in the recently added section of the android scanner app!

Kelita

Feed Provider
This feed is not working. The audio is being droned out by a buzz. I miss listening to this channel, it's been like this for a couple of days now.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
Well, ya get what ya pay for...

Seems scannercast did not really like my particular Windows 7 x64 setup., Was also having a sound issue, but a different software seems to have cleared all. Please keep in mind, I just put this feed back up, so there are bound to be issues here and there while I fine tune it.

Thanks to those who took the time and reported the problem!

Kelita

Feed Provider
No sooner did you post this then the sound went out again lol. I'm thankful for your feed and this forum so I'll stick with ya. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

2FedUp

Sorry if you've answered this a bazillion times already but I'm new (not to the planet but new here ;)...

Does this include Sheriff dispatch in the MUSCOY area of San Bernardino? If not, would you direct me to a channel that does, please?

Thanks in advance.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
Sheriff in that area are on 7-EVC-1 (Central Station). Not sure if there is a feed or not, I would check the live audio broadcast descriptions.

2FedUp

The problem I've run into here is that the live audio broadcast descriptions aren't too descriptive, but I do thank you for replying, marcotor.

:-D

bigcatmotorhead

Premium Subscriber
checked the live audio list and there is one provider that includes some San Bernardino County Sheriff, which services Muscoy, but it was off line so I wasn't able to verify if they are actually covering Central Station

Status
Not open for further replies.