Raging Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

iepoker

Anyone know their freqs/usage?

Curious... my boy has season passes and when I drop him off it appears just about everyone has a 2 ways radio.

Thanks!

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
If you manage to confirm usage, kindly submit it to the database.

Thanks!

Mick

Raging Waters San Dimas

It's been awhile but this is my list from my last visit years ago:

Ch 1 461.6375S 114.8 Admissions
Ch 2 466.6375S 114.8 clean-up crew, marketing
Ch 3 461.5375R 110.9 Security guards, parking
Ch 4 461.6875S 114.8 units to units (food services)

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Thanks Mick.

I'll take that for now and get it in the Db until anyone says otherwise.

jrholm

For call signs I know 500 series is security but I'll have to take another look to see what the others are.

Also they are on Bonelli Park property so for law enforcement in the area they are covered by LASD Parks Bureau backed up by San Dimas Station.

iepoker

I have season passes and take the boy, but I dont ride ALL day long and usually listen to my ipod when hes out doing his thing alone... I'll take my 96 up there and take a listen.

Are any of these repeaters?

iepoker

I was there today. I heard traffic on 1,2 and 4. Nothing on that repeater channel all day when I was listening.

Sounds like Security are the 500 series as earlier alluded to. It sounds as if the 200 series are Lifeguard Leads and Supervisors, the 300 Series sounds like regular staff (lost keys, locker problems etc.). 100 series sounds like admin types, with "100" being the head poo-bah.

I was there to have fun and didnt listen a whole lot, mostly at lunch. It is all simplex, and sounds good like Simplex should. Freqs and PL's are correct as far as I can tell.

...wonder what happened to their repeater???

Dave

jrholm

Really wouldn't be much need for a repeater. All their operations are contained within that little area. Even the overflow parking lots are within easy simplex range. I know they also have two other "Raging Waters" locations, perhaps the repeater is licensed and used at one of those locations? (just thinking off the top of my head, I forget where the other two are I think they are both in Cali but I could be wrong)

Duh, I'm on a computer. Sacramento and San Jose are their other two locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.