Can't Hear 2November In OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentForsyth

2November is the usual fire tactical channel of MetroNet. However, I have not been able to hear anything on it. I do hear traffic on all other tactical channels but not this 2N. I have it programmed as TG 3664. Anyone have this same problem? Any answers?

DickH

2November is the usual fire tactical channel of MetroNet. However, I have not been able to hear anything on it. I do hear traffic on all other tactical channels but not this 2N. I have it programmed as TG 3664. Anyone have this same problem? Any answers?

We can't help you until we know which system you are talking about.
Country, State, County, City?

RonnieUSA

I think they may be in one of these places;

Orange County, California
Orange County, Florida
Orange County, Indiana
Orange County, New York
Orange County, North Carolina
Orange County, Texas
Orange County, Vermont
Orange County, Virginia

And that's a lot to try, and guess from.

KD2DLL

Feed Provider
I think they may be in one of these places;

Orange County, California
Orange County, Florida
Orange County, Indiana
Orange County, New York
Orange County, North Carolina
Orange County, Texas
Orange County, Vermont
Orange County, Virginia

And that's a lot to try, and guess from.

Or Ocean City?

RonnieUSA

I found the system >> Countywide Coordinated Communications System (CCCS) Trunking System, Orange County, California - Scanner Frequencies

ZONE 2 (ORANGE) - Nine talkgroups for common law enforcement communications shared among all law enforcement portable and mobile radios, dispatch centers and Control One. ORANGE NORTH and ORANGE SOUTH can be utilized at any time. These may be used when communications with the department dispatch center are necessary, and the unit is out of range of the local cell. All other Orange talkgroups are reserved for special assignment and emergency coordination through Control One.

Orange-N: Countywide cell tactical talkgroup. May be use at any location countywide by any County agency and the following cities: Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Cypress, Fullerton, Garden Grove, La Habra, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Orange, Placentia, Stanton, Villa Park and Yorba Linda. This talkgroup may be utilized at any time without restriction.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Thread moved to California forum since this is an area specific question.

Brent, next time please give a little more information as to where you are. This is a worldwide website and as you can see, there are many different places that this post could have applied to.

Thanks to RonnieUSA for the detective work.

Mikek

Premium Subscriber
2N is on the North cell - Make sure you have those control channels programmed and enabled.

BrentForsyth

Sorry guys. I looking for help with 2November of MetroNet in Orange County CA. Metronet covers Anaheim, Fullerton, Orange, Brea and other cities.

Brent

fireinoc

Premium Subscriber
2N

The North Cell (including 2N) uses Sierra Peak. If you live in South County you may not be able to receive this frequency at home, but it will come in once you get around Irvine.

bigmattyl

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure there was some great reason for moving 2N to North Cell... i dunno what it is LOL..

Sometimes they run things on 2M because the location doesnt get the north cell well

Status
Not open for further replies.