• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Harris XM-100F 44pin pin out

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostSignal

Hi everyone. I am needing the pin out for the 44pin accessory port on the back of the radio? I would really appreciate the help in finding this out so I can interface to the following:

1) filtered audio (fixed level, hopefully in the range of 300mVpp to 600mVpp... usually a typical range for filtered audio... from my personal experiences)

2) MIC audio

3) PTT

4) finally, the return signal pins for both the audio and PTT (NOTE: I know that some radios have dedicated return signal pins for analog and digital signals)

Again, all the above is for the 44pin accessory port on the back of the radio. Thank you very much for helping.

Radioman96p71

Feed Provider
Filtered audio will be pin 14 for signal, pin 1 ground.

MIC audio can be tricky, if its front mount use pin 12 for signal, 13 for ground. Remote mount uses Pin 27 for signal and 13 for ground.

PTT input is either an I/O pin (P18 for Inp1, P25 for Inp2) or Pin 29 to ground. P7 is a good general ground

Hope that helps!

LostSignal

Filtered audio will be pin 14 for signal, pin 1 ground.

MIC audio can be tricky, if its front mount use pin 12 for signal, 13 for ground. Remote mount uses Pin 27 for signal and 13 for ground.

PTT input is either an I/O pin (P18 for Inp1, P25 for Inp2) or Pin 29 to ground. P7 is a good general ground

Hope that helps!

Thank you for your input and I will try this. It might be a week or two before I get any results because of install issues at the moment. I will let you know how it went... just to let you know. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.