Hawaii County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaeda

I'm not hearing fire on analog the last few days. I hear the tone outs from central dispatch, but that is it. No response from the stations, no communications between units. Anything on the digital side?

scan18

Premium Subscriber
I'm in Honokaa and I still hear the fire comms on the two main freqs, 154.445 and 154.31. Are you not hearing anything at all on those channels or are you just not hearing certain stations?

Unfortunately, none of the new P25 sites near me are active yet so I can't confirm if any comms are taking place on the new system.

scan18

Premium Subscriber
Still hearing plenty of activity on the usual 154.445 and 154.310. In fact, central has been doing a lot of testing with the stations, I assume they are installing the new radios that will eventually be used with the new P25 system.

smaeda

yeah they are back on analog today but were absent for a few days. I'm monitoring after work and have a scanner in my car so I'm fairly sure they were gone for a few days and that something is going on. I think you are right, that they are going through some sort of testing process.

smaeda

Prior days, I could only hear tone outs on F1, then nothing after that at all. Nothing from the east side stations or units. Ordinarily I can monitor Station 9 Waimea all the way to Station 10 Pahoa and Station 19 Volcano and most if not all of the units if they can hit the repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.