HAARP on 2750khz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgescan

I have been watching the HAARP frequencies every night and caught them tonight at 0620utc being very strong-SO strong, that I could hear it after making this video, on the r71a through the MW station KFMB I had going on 760khz! It was punching through the broadcast! I tuned to 2.5 and 5mhz and heard it through them too, swung back to 2750khz and sure enough, there it was at +20.
‪HAARP on Shortwave 2750khz‬‏ - YouTube

brandon

Database Admin
hey ridge
Also notice it on 3250 and 5750 kHz.
nickcarr also heard it on 6900 kHz.

Here is a strange oddity seen around 4600 possibly related.

Attachments

• 4600.jpg
    4600.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,756

ridgescan

This is by far the strongest I have heard it. Nick must be pluggin his ears up there as he's the closest to Alaska! What shennanegins are they up to out there:D

brandon

Database Admin
2750 and 5750 both up

Attachments

• 5750.jpg
    5750.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 2,813

Token

The HAARP Spectrum Monitor waterfall chart ( Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Chart ) shows activity last night and the night before. Last night started at about 0000 UTC and continued to about 1100 UTC.

Note that you can clearly see the harmonics, and it is quite likely that the 6900 report is a harmonic, not a fundamental. When I see HAARP on my waterfall one of the ways I help ID it is by seeing the harmonics.

T!

majoco

Stirrer
S2 here last night @ 0900-0930z on 2750kHz. All sorts of strange tones. If I fix up the laptop today I'll run SpectraVue and see what tones there are.

Token

Up again tonight (July 24, 2011). I noticed it about 0550 UTC on 2750 kHz, but looking at the HAARP spectrum display it has been up off and on from 0000 on, and on several frequencies up to 5 MHz.

T!

Token

Also, about 0750 UTC last night (July 24, 2011) HAARP was up 5600 kHz for a while. In the IRC channel #wunclub listeners in the US and in the South Pacific were reporting it, as well as remote receivers in Japan and Europe.

At about 0805 UTC it moved back to 2750 and stayed there for the next 30+ minutes.

T!

SCPD

QRT
This is by far the strongest I have heard it. Nick must be pluggin his ears up there as he's the closest to Alaska! What shennanegins are they up to out there:D

Yes it was a very strong signal. It was pushing +40db over at one point.

KE7IZL

From my understanding, they are the world's largest ionosonde. Their whole purpose is to probe the ionosphere on a massive scale, in order to determine RF paths through the ionosphere at any given time on various frequencies. This is very important for certain communications that may rely on those frequencies. If the US government is involved as many people seem to feel, then it is likely related to certain military transmissions that depend on ionospheric propagation to make a strong connection to the desired receiver. However unlike many conspiracy theorists claim, I very much doubt it has anything to do with mind reading or mind control, or other metaphysical concepts. There is no conclusive scientific evidence that RF can directly damage the brain unless it is so high a power that it causes internal heating (FAR more power than an ionospherically reflected signal could provide). Even cell phones that people worry about causing brain damage, no study has yet shown this to be the case. HF is also well below the microwave UHF frequencies used in cellphones, and the lower the frequency the less RF heating will occur for a given amount of signal power.

I have been watching the HAARP frequencies every night and caught them tonight at 0620utc being very strong-SO strong, that I could hear it after making this video, on the r71a through the MW station KFMB I had going on 760khz! It was punching through the broadcast! I tuned to 2.5 and 5mhz and heard it through them too, swung back to 2750khz and sure enough, there it was at +20.
‪HAARP on Shortwave 2750khz‬‏ - YouTube

How do you hear a signal on 2750kHz signal when tuned to 760kHz?

ridgescan

Like I said, I heard HAARP's characteristic low to high-pitch transmissions riding the carriers of KFMB and WWV as they transmitted on 2750khz. I tuned to 760khz after I was done with 2750khz and discovered this-so I tried WWV and heard it on their carrier too.

majoco

Stirrer
Ooooh - the HARP boys are fiddling with the ionosphere and remodulating other transmissions - scary stuff. Better call Langley or Fort Meade.....on the other hand, they probably know already.....another conspiracy theory.....:wink:

Token

Expect nasty weather, and earthquakes too.

I think it is all part of a huge, and long running, conspiracy.

I mean, think about it, 300, or even 3000, years ago they had nasty weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, and people doing crazy stuff. And yet they naively claim, and expect someone to believe, that radio was not invented until the late 1800's. How can such a bold faced lie be repeated as "fact" by the blind populace?

Obviously, HAARP has been around much longer than the last 18 years, and the Illuminati somehow successfully kept as a very closely guarded secret the fact that they have been using radio waves to control us and the planet since pre-history. That whole thing about the Ark of the Covenant being a battery is just a cover story, it must really have been a remote control panel for the HAARP installation that the Harappan civilization installed in the Indus Valley.

Seriously, how can people be so blindly uncomprehending?

T!

Status
Not open for further replies.