NASWA sheet gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgescan

since nobody else is saying anything I bring it up. What happened? You go there and it redirects you to this site Hard Core DX Digest Vol. 100 Issues 11-15 – Atensi (Jelajah Dunia Dengan Radio)

and tells you to give your name rank serial# which-I wouldn't know where to put it there and, I don't like the looks of that site to be throwing my personal info into. Any thoughts? The utc time/date aren't even right in there.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Evidently some folks have been abusing the priveledge - sad, but I suppose necessary.

NASWA members can also get the spreadsheet from our Yahoo group, which also requires a name/password, so it's not so out of the ordinary...

k9rzz

I emailed my info. It's nothing that cant be found by looking up my call sign anyway. Will let you know what happens.

k9rzz

About an hour turn around for my password. Latest update Feb. 2nd. I'm in!
icon10.gif

ridgescan

Look-ok I'm not as savvy as you guys ok? Could one of you please tell me how to sign up in there? I put a request in there and am supposedly now a member of the "mailing list". I just want to use the frikkin sheet like I did before. If it's too much trouble to help me then my apologies. Thank you.

Last edited:

majoco

Stirrer
Now, now, Ridgy, settle down :wink:

I sent an email here...

To obtain access send an email with your REAL NAME and LOCATION to skeds (at) hfskeds (dot) com

.....so that's "skeds@hfskeds.com"....

...and within minutes had a reply....

URL: http://www.hfskeds.com/skedfiles/

user/password - PLEASE DO NOT SHARE - blah blah/blah blah blah

Thanks,

Dan

Then go to....

www.hfskeds.com/skedfiles/

...and you will get a request for your name ( the bit before the / ) and your password (the bit after the / )

Cut'n'paste them in from your email, save the passwords when you get in. DON'T use the old URL, it doesn't work anymore.

Hope this works for you too!

ridgescan

Thanks anyway I think my browser has trouble with "vigilink" as I did the same process as you and get hung up there. it's cool-I can get along fine without it:)

ridgescan

windows vista home premium. But I think it's because when I set up this computer way back in '07 I lost the key #s for setting up MS so all this time, I've been using the spreadsheet in a "just read" format with no live ability.. So when that little signin box pops up it stops there and says I put in a bad password. Anyways at this point I'm annoyed at the whole thing so I am going to just do without it. I was using the SW info site way more anyways-I like it better;0
Thanks for helping out though everyone. I do appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.