RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > HF / MW / LW Monitoring > HF/MW/LW General Discussion

HF/MW/LW General Discussion - General discussion on monitoring the HF (High Frequency), MW (Medium Wave), and LW (Long Wave) spectrum (0.5 - 30 MHz)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 10:33 AM
VE7KFM Duplicate Account

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMTTP
I have heard these people, I must say that it just gets me so fumming mad that they do this on our frequencies. Unfortunatly there is nothing I can do about it.

On a brighter note, VE7KFM is not a vaild Amatuer Radio Callsign, it does not show up in the database, so maybe they already pulled it.....its a start....

It looks like people have already been to his house and monitored him from there....check this link out....

http://www.ve7kfm.com/
Eric:

Further to your post, if "they" get you 'so fuming mad' on 14.275 MHz perhaps you should try to help, by putting up the ONLY URL of VE7KFM's attributed website:

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/

rather than impugn the callsign of virtually the ONLY individual "they" attack on a daily basis?

By unthinkingly or otherwise posting an ANONymous, UNattributed and fundamentally FRAUDulent website 'as if' VE7KFM's as you have done here, never mind your incendiary comments, you're emboldening the very "they" you complain about....

Listen carefully, critically and for an extended period of time to 14.275 MHz before jumping to confusions, because things are NOT what they seem there. As a small example only, you will frequently hear VE7KFM with ID apparently QRM'ing others, but when you try to engage him 9/10 times he does not answer for some reason....

There might be a clue in there for you someplace.... But then again, critical thinking is not for the weak minded....

BTW VE7KFM among other things was a Communications and Electronic Warfare Officer, has been licenced as an amateur for decades and in fact has a licence "for life".

P.S.

Since you may not have HF receive ability, have a listen to this:
http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/n1fm.mp3
which incidentally was recorded by "they" and which VE7KFM obviously was NOT meant to hear.
Sponsored links
Old 03-04-2008, 10:48 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

His license does not show up in the QRZ database because they don't want it there. The reason is simple, the stupidity that goes on. He did threaten the President Of The United States, too. He threatened death to Riley Hollingsworth of the FCC and anybody from Industry Canada who set foot on his property.
Yaesu FT-60R, 2900R, 8000R & 8800R, Motorola MTX9250, Icom IC-735
Old 03-04-2008, 11:31 AM
VE7KFM Duplicate Account

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1BHH
His license does not show up in the QRZ database because they don't want it there. The reason is simple, the stupidity that goes on. He did threaten the President Of The United States, too. He threatened death to Riley Hollingsworth of the FCC and anybody from Industry Canada who set foot on his property.
Can you prove that? If not, RUN, don't walk, to your nearest attorney!

BTW I recall seeing the VE7KFM callsign on QRZ about a half-year ago. I also understand that he tried for only some 5 years to be removed from QRZ especially after he was listed there as being in Afghanistan, as the QSL Manager for Belden RG8U and other such stupidities by "they", HI.

WOW. Canada obviously is a Great and very liberal country, since according to you at least, one can threaten the US President and FCC officials as well as Canadian regulators with death with impunity.

Three cheers for Ca-Na-DUH !!!

Last edited by CDN; 03-04-2008 at 11:55 AM..
Old 03-26-2008, 9:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1BHH

Being new to this hobby I was shocked by some ramblings I heard on 14.313 last week. I at first thought it was a radio station till they gave their call signs, I unfortunately didn't understand what they were, too much static at the time or other QRM. Reading about the goings on at 14.275 and what I heard at 14.313, then read at various sites is not what I expected from this hobby but I'm not surprised it happens. Twisted people are everywhere.

This gives me ammo for what frequencies to avoid...
Old 03-30-2008, 12:12 PM
VE7KFM Duplicate Account

Default Do Elucidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortwavewave
12:30pm central
I dont know if you guys can hear this, or if you did, but very odd, ive never heard a ham act like this before, or he could be on there with no lisence I dont know he was saying profanity, and really a bunch of gibberish.
Shortwavewave:

From the date/time, title and opinions--but principally from my long-time monitoring of the freq.--I have a fair idea whom you may have heard, above.

Unfortunately, as some of the subsequent posts evidence, many of the readers herein obviously do not--and have jumped to unfounded, irreconcileable and even dangerous confusions....

Three mo. into the mission, as the latest post by a 'newbie' above, evidences, these confusions appear to continue, at least in part....

I therefore suggest that you, as the thread-starter, have a duty to elucidate more precisely whom it was you heard, not only so that we can be better info. about the 'goings on' on the "interesting" freq. of 14.275 MHz generally, but also so that we and certainly I can stay on topic.

All this of course presumes that your initial thread-starter was not simply a "troll", in which case, disregard my last.

Last edited by CDN; 03-30-2008 at 12:14 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 03-30-2008, 6:02 PM

I cant tell you the callsign I never heard one, If i could say so Id say he was operating illegally.

He was talkin to others like he was pissed off at them, playing recordings off TV, and radios show, movies, playing music.

All I can tell you is he had a "deep southern accent" no offence to anyone

and this all went on for a good 7 hours

and from the WMP audio file you have there, I can tell you it wasnt n1fm, or ve7kfm.
LOL what did this guy do for him to wanna sew him??

Last edited by Shortwavewave; 03-30-2008 at 7:05 PM..
Old 03-31-2008, 3:54 PM

We have the same problem on 80 meters with a group of former CB'ers dong the same thing. All are running more than the legal limit, insulting every one, who is not them. They will get caught one of these days.
Old 03-31-2008, 4:24 PM

Default iNTERESTING

God I love radio...They keep things Interesting....It can get so BORRRRRRRRRRR innnngggg listening to PUBLIC SAFTY and all of those STIFF'S...
Old 03-31-2008, 9:09 PM

No matter what form of communication is in use, there will always be rectal openings who occupy the bottom of the food chain. That's why God gave us a thumb and fingers to turn that little knob on the front of the radio.
Other data that nobody cares about.
Old 04-01-2008, 8:43 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Anyone remember V31BB, and the ever lasting 'MFJ Junk Net'? That guy complained so much about MFJ products being crappy, which wasn't too far from the truth. MFJ even got the FCC involved but they basically told them they had no jurisdiction to do anything about it.
The guy finally killed himself while putting his fingers inside an HF amplifier while it was turned on, trying to do 'Mods' to it. He bypassed the safety inter-locks that keeps the high voltage off, turned out he should have left it be. He provided the path to ground and now is laying in the ground.
This event happened back in the early to mid '90's.

A blood donor saved my life (Matthew 26:28)
If 'con' is opposite of 'pro', is Congress the opposite of progress?
Old 04-01-2008, 8:48 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Exclamation

Traffic Now On 14.275
Old 04-02-2008, 8:08 AM

CB Radio is as fun as it use to.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
VE7KFM Duplicate Account

Exclamation Gossip, Rumour & Innuendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk2370bruce
You have heard the mating call of the Coo Coo Canadian named Karol on 275. While his personal style is anti-American, he is certainly no fool. He stirs up the pot and just sits back and laughs his butt off at the on the air antics of his detractors.
Bruce:

"Shortwavewave", the thread starter, recently unequivocally noted, after some seven (7) hours of monitoring, that it was NOT VE7KFM whom he heard at issue herein [see his comments earlier on this page].

Moreover, NONE of the intervening seven (7) commentators, some of whom listened to the freq. in real time, made ANY ref. to ANY name or call sign....

Then, some 24 hours into the mission, such as it was, you came up with the 'zinger' quoted above....

Most recently and instructively, after you presumably read Shortwavewave's amplifying comments, you posted again and had an opportunity to correct your previous internally and externally inconsistent and misleading comments, but did not.... Why is that?

Your categorical comment that it was Karol VE7KFM, above, is obviously externally inconsistent because it was/is objectively UNTRUE....

Your comment generally is also internally inconsistent because "Coo Coo" and "no fool" on virtually the same line and in the same short para. are effectively irreconcileable....

I appreciate that like the majority of the posters herein, you're neither a "trained observer" nor a precisionist in the use of language.... Nevertheless, I strongly suggest that you NOT present opinion as fact and as a minimum, that if you can't be right, at least be consistent....

Otherwise, the principals of this website should seriously consider changing this forum topic to "HF Gossip, Rumour & Innuendo" and restrict posters--I hasten to add, of whatever gender--to those who prefer to 'squat to pee'....

Last edited by CDN; 04-02-2008 at 1:55 PM..
Old 04-02-2008, 7:25 PM
Wiki Admin Emeritus
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

That's quite enough, folks. No personal attacks are permitted. If you want to do that then go elsewhere

This thread is closed 73 Mike
Closed Thread