R8500 and HRD question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
Hey folks, I have this R8500 that I bought online a while back for a great price. I've gotten it scanning by manually entering a few dozen freqs by hand..but I would like to use HRD to input more freqs because it is by far the most sensitive radio I now own lol..it seems to work exceptionally well in the MilAir band, plus its great with the little bit of HF listening I have tried so far.

So my question, where in HRD(Ham Radio Deluxe) do I go, to make a scan list? I have played around with it for hours, and haven't found any place to input freqs.. What am I missing here? lol.

Thanks in advance.

zl2taw

when you start HRD click on scanning tab on the top, then select scan frequencies in that tab.
Then either select +Fav or +Freq to enter the freqs you want, then you can save that scanlist or create another one from the same window

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
when you start HRD click on scanning tab on the top, then select scan frequencies in that tab.
Then either select +Fav or +Freq to enter the freqs you want, then you can save that scanlist or create another one from the same window

Ok, thanks zl2taw, I've gotten it to work like that before, but is there no way to upload that list into the receiver's memory? It seems to scan really slow when I use it this way. Plus HRD never seems to stay connected very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.