R20 need to clear skip set frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDR-94

Does anyone know how to get the R20 to reset all frequencies set to skip in a search bank?I've tried re-programming the search range thinking that would clear the skip setting,but it still skips all the same frequencies.The manual doesn't mention anything.

TDR-94

That stinks.

Where in the expanded menu do you "unskip" them individually.I'm not seeing anything that looks obvious.

Thanks.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
Still researching, the Nifty manual did not have what I was looking for, they do tell how set it to skip a channel so I assume it would be the reverse procedure. I will scan the page and post it to you. Also, are you using software to program your R-20? If so, depending on the program you could create a new file, download from the radio and go in and pick the freqs. you want to restore. I use the Butel arc-20 software for mine.

TDR-94

I have the Icom Cloning/Programming software. The problem is I can't use it to go through a search range bank setting and unskip any frequencies.That would only work on programmed frequencies that I skip and I do that on a normal basis with the radio keypad.

The search range banks allow you to skip frequencies,but there appears to be no facility to return those skipped frequencies back into the search in a search range bank.

TDR-94

The manual doesn't mention anything about resetting all the skipped frequencies in a search bank range.

Status
Not open for further replies.