Looking for TalkPCR v 2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmacka

Can someone help me with a download link for Talkpcr v 2.9. It seems that the author's site is down, and I can't seem to find the software.

TalkPCR for ICOM PCR1000

I wish to download versions of TalkPCR that will work on my Win98 and WinXP laptops that do NOT exibit the "NAG" screen. Franz, if you're out there, I've left you a post on the Yahoo Group. Thanks to all that contribute. There seem to be many versions of this Pete Mahy software and each seems to have one or more "issues." I orginally paid Pete for my version and had little problems with the software but when I needed to contact him about moving my copy into another machine I own, he had thrown-in the towel as we say. Does anyone know if Pete is OK ? I hope so.

Still Looking for download site

I've given up searching on my own to find a download site (as of what I've been through today).
Thus far, NONE of the sites I visited have led to a download (FREE -OR- PAY). I used to have it (paid full cost direct from Pete) until my laptop crapped out (just after he folded up shop). Now starting anew and am happy to pay for the software. I just can't find a legitimate download site. I'm NOT looking for anything free. I just want the software I used to have so I can use the receiver again (preferably w/o the NAG screen). If you refer me to a legitimate site, that's what I'm asking for.

If I'm allowed to say, my current E-mail address is:

Antennaman13@Outlook.com

TWrecks

Premium Subscriber
TalkPCR 3.0 Beta is now "FreeWare" according to the help->about screen on my installed copy. I run Win7 but I am not sure it requires it. I think I got it from the Yahoo groups as someone else mentioned. They have 2.4, 2.99 and 3.0 beta. Even the older releases have been patched to remove the nag (author approved I believe). Just request to join the group on Yahoo and the mods should approve quickly and give you access to the links in the files area. Plus they have other goodies like alignment software, mods, and just help in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.