Big Hollow School District (lake county)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scraech

Anyone have frequency's that they have found? Schools back in and so is my kid and I live close enough to hear. Plus trying to figure out bus frequency to add to the fun. Has any one else noticed for fox lake school when clicking grants license number it gives the A and B locations in lake Zurich?

cubn

Database Admin
The CARMA profile lists 151.865 (107.2) as Big Hollow School District but it doesn't say if this is for the buses. I can't find an FCC license for the buses. Are the buses owned by the school district or a company like First Student? That would determine who holds the FCC license. Or they could be on a trunked system. The only license I found is WPWI620 (Big Hollow School District 38) FCC Callsign Details

scraech

They use Durham services. Also no frequency. I did do some home work on FCC site first now I have to ask. LOL

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
A few years ago I heard what I believed to be Jones or Durham buses (both owned by the same company?) using a repeater on 153.4925(D116?). This was called either "Channel A" or "Channel 8". Mentioned were yards in Antioch, Grayslake, Lake Villa, Arlington Heights and Warrenville. You might also try listening to all of the freqs covered by this license ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Trunked License - WPNZ850 - VENTRONICS INC .

I hope this might help.....

scraech

Thanks i'll try that one and see what i get. I think jones bought durham but i might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.