Peoria County Illinois ETSB (P25) ( Need Updates )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky:peoria County Illinois ETSB (P25) ( Need Updates )

Hello I wanted to know if anybody can provide updates on the Peoria County system on here like talkgroups control channels and anything else that happens with the system. Thank you.

Last edited:
Could someone reply back on here for me to help me out please. I don't know why no one is replying back. Since no one is replying back I picked up a control channel on 851.125.

JFDoering

COPURS

Not all of the sites are ready. The new towers are up and equipment is installed at those sites. We're a couple of weeks away from turning on the P25 portion of the system for factory personnel to start putting it in service.

JFDoering

Peoria PD

No, it will probably be 2014 before Peoria PD is moved to COPURS. There is quite a bit of work to do before any users can migrate.

JFDoering

Implementation Schedule

The schedule of which agency will go on to the system at what time has not been firmed up yet by the ETSB.

I am sorry it was a typo I meant the XTS5000 700-800MHz. I don't know how to program an Motorola APX7000 for P25 systems. I dont have an APX I have an XTS. Again very sorry for the confusion.

Anthony Lee

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Could we keep this forum regarding the information about the system and not about what radios we use for it. Thank you.

Should I program it into my APX7000 yet or not?

Will an Motorola APX7000 work with this system?

I am sorry it was a typo I meant the XTS5000 700-800MHz. I don't know how to program an Motorola APX7000 for P25 systems. I dont have an APX I have an XTS. Again very sorry for the confusion.

Anthony, you first brought the subject up so its a little too late to ask people not to discuss it.

Some More Help please!!!

Hello I wanted to know if anybody can provide updates on the Peoria County system on here like talkgroups control channels and anything else that happens with the system. Thank you.

It is ok to still help me I need updates still for this system. It would be greatly appreciated. It is ok to continue the conversation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.