LaSalle Co Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Your new scanner site is excellent and also the "maps"....I travel to Ottawa (Naplate) about once a month to get get the greatest fried chicken at "Anne's Hideaway', has Naplate used there new FD freqy of 154.3175?.....

nick223

Feed Provider
Yes. Naplate gets paged by lasco on 151.4600 and switches to 154.3175 for ops.

Anne's is owned by the former fire chief now mayor of the village.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Very nice Website. The scrolls to warn people what's going on are always important. I also like the ISP District Map. I was looking for a boundaries map recently like we used to have in the back of the old "Police Call" Radio Shack magazines. I like sites that have the feeds like yours and RadioMan911's. I listened to the tape archives on his site of the Washington IL Tornado and back in 2010 when the Streator IL got hit. I used to live in that area and always take my scanner with me when going back that way. I have an entire bank on my old Pro96 reserved for that trip covering Kane/Dekalb/LaSalle/Livingston Co areas including StarCom21 towers. Last trip we heard Grand Ridge/Streator/Kangley helping some people in an overturned Kayak, we had the scanner and were able to STAY OUT of the WAY of them as the Fire Truck from Streator was coming our way on the same street. This is why I've had scanners since 1975, to know what's going on around us and to have the ability to stay safe and out of the way of the pros. Nice job.

nick223

Feed Provider
If you log in you can see all the information on the fire depts and frequency list. Also plotting incidents on google maps like this. That stay up for 24 hrs.
4ea6e92aadf0d3322bbb2507bcc4341b.jpg
e3a5aedc6b54f292b4ba0b4512768b26.jpg

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'm liking the site as well. :cool:

Keep up the good work...

n9zas

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
License for "LaSalle Co on "il-grants" today, 155.610 looks like no change.....155.700-7k60FXE = 2 slotDMR(Motorola MOTOTRBO) TDMA voice and also analog designation....Don't feel bad I cant even hear the PW's here in Joliet!!!!....

MikeyC

The SO has been working with their new radios for a few weeks now but still end up on the "800 radio" most of the time. I'm not sure if they're having coverage issues or what.

During a search for a missing and endangered child the other night, I overhead a couple deputies say they were happy to hear ISPERN again. I'm not sure why they wouldn't hear it on their old VHF radios though.

Status
Not open for further replies.