ISP Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick223

Feed Provider
Putting up an online scanner feed with ISP Districts. I have added all the freqs for starcom21 and the Talkgroups i needed with using ProScan software. Do people like to see what tower they are talking on or just the talkgroups? I personally just like to see the TG's and not all the goofy tower names. but what does everyone think?

If i just wanted to display TG names only on the screen of the scanner is that a display mode 1,2,3 ?

Using a Uniden BCD996P2

ISP districts scanning will be 1,2,5,6,8,15,17

Located in LaSalle County

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Just for the record I hear "Livcom" on T-1-25-Grundy Co and T1-13-Will Co.....

Putting up an online scanner feed with ISP Districts. I have added all the freqs for starcom21 and the Talkgroups i needed with using ProScan software. Do people like to see what tower they are talking on or just the talkgroups? I personally just like to see the TG's and not all the goofy tower names. but what does everyone think?

If i just wanted to display TG names only on the screen of the scanner is that a display mode 1,2,3 ?

Using a Uniden BCD996P2

Just for the record I hear "Livcom" on T-1-25-Grundy Co and T1-13-Will Co.....

I like to just see the talkgroups. Ron the OP is asking about what people would like to see on his new feed not Livcom :roll:.

eaf1956

Feed Provider

Using a Uniden BCD996P2

What display mode your scanner is using has nothing to do with what metadata is sent to RR for a feed using ProScan. The display of the scanner YES the metadata no.

jcook11

Feed Provider
Something else to consider is that several of those ISP districts are already covered by other feeds:

District 8: Illinois Statewide Emergency Management and ISP

Districts 1,5,17: Illinois State Police, IDOT and EM

By having other districts in your list they will probably let you put it up anyway, but having that many agencies on a feed can get frustrating to listen to at times as you will frequently miss a good transmission during an incident due to the scanner landing on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.