RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Indiana Radio Discussion Forum

Indiana Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Indiana.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 5:51 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Location: In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Farrell, Pa.
Default :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by egulley612 View Post
I wish for one minute that you guys would ASK questions to Lindsey before making assumptions and getting all pissed off over nothing. Now you are ruining everything that RR stands for by killing off your feeds. now that pisses ME off.
This is from your buddy Lindsey.... Sent to us Providers to check out....

"We have a question and answer thread in the live audio forums that answers a number of existing questions we have received since the announcement:

http://forums.radioreference.com/live-audio-feed-administration/248932-broadcastify-questions-answers.html"

I only put up a feed on RR so I could have use of the site for downloading directly into my 396XT. This is really the only reason I am a Feed Provider. I will take down my feed and really piss of a lot of other people including yourself! That is just the way it is, sorry. I will however pay the $30.00 to RadioReference so I can still use that service. It doesn't really hurt me at all I paid for the site before and I will go back to paying again. I feel like RR has screwed me out of something that I need and use on weekly. Now your buddy Lindsey needs me and every other Feed Provider to be happy with his decision. Well, I'm not and I hope others aren't either. Just my 2 cents!
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W9RXR View Post
The RadioReference Database is staying at RadioReference. Only the live audio feeds are moving to Broadcastify.com.

Non-subscribers have always been able to view the RadioReference Database. But, you must be a RadioReference subscriber or own a GRE PSR-800 or Uniden HomePatrol-1 in order to download data from the database.
Thanks for the re-clarification. I'll remember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdale View Post
Yes...
I am not sure why you needed to use the ellipsis but thanks for the info regardless!
Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Because the system requires at least 6 characters, so you can't just say:

Yes