Hello every, new here, Question on Indiana Safe T rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic115

Have I missed something?
I lost Indiana Safe t Dispatches while I was out of state during Oct. and Nov.
I live in South West end of state, and given the snow event I was not able to listen to State Police in districts 34 and 35. I also lost Warrick county, my home county.
Has RR updated the DB. and I have not installed it right?
As my user name suggest I was a Paramedic an am willing to try and answer questions for that topic if you have them.

Medic115

Sorry about that I am running a Home patrol scanner and I am in Newburgh just east of Evansville. Not sure what tower is closest to me.

spooney

You are close to me. I live in the Angel Mounds area and I listen to the transmitter at Henderson Ky. The control channel is 853.5500. If you need help programming I will be glad to offer my assistance.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Have I missed something?
I lost Indiana Safe t Dispatches while I was out of state during Oct. and Nov.
I live in South West end of state, and given the snow event I was not able to listen to State Police in districts 34 and 35. I also lost Warrick county, my home county.
Has RR updated the DB. and I have not installed it right?
As my user name suggest I was a Paramedic an am willing to try and answer questions for that topic if you have them.

You might want to head over to Evansville to The Ham Station - Ask for Jeff.

Medic115

Thanks KD4YGG and spooney. I forgot about Jeff at Ham Station. Spooney I may take you up on your offer as I am laid off right now and don't want to spend money if I don't have to,
This sentinel software is kicking my butt and I was able to use Probe 6 on my 2035 with no problem.

spooney

I can bring my laptop over and program your HP-1 in about 5 minutes and it is free. If you want to get together someday after all this snow melts away let me know.

Medic115

spooney, I will come to you. You are providing me with something and I will spend the gas. Besides I live near Schunks so it is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.