DMPD feed/ PHASE II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMSSIOWA

Premium Subscriber
I am an admin for a scanner group on FB (3000 members), I have been asked by many why the DMPD feed is offline, or when it may be online again? Also, has anyone heard of a timeline for Des Moines to be switching to the Phase II system? Answers on either one of those questions will be very appreciated, and I will be very thankful.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I am an admin for a scanner group on FB (3000 members), I have been asked by many why the DMPD feed is offline, or when it may be online again? Also, has anyone heard of a timeline for Des Moines to be switching to the Phase II system? Answers on either one of those questions will be very appreciated, and I will be very thankful.

There is a way to contact the feed owner on the feed page.

newsphotog

Premium Subscriber
What Facebook group is this?

There is absolutely no timeline whatsoever for Des Moines to join a Phase II system. It was literally just thrown around as an idea to consolidate dispatching operations with Polk County for efficiency purposes but nothing has materialized beyond that idea.

DMSSIOWA

Premium Subscriber
I have heard only rumors, but I haven’t seen anything concrete, nor has anything popped up in the city budget. I figured this would be the place to ask, thank you for your answer. The group is called The Des Moines Scanner Squad. I

Radioman96p71

Feed Provider
Sorry about that, Mediacom outage strikes again. I am going to be moving the feed to a new location with fiber and redundant power. Might be adding some new feeds as well, time-permitting.

DMSSIOWA

Premium Subscriber
Good old Mediacom! Adding new feeds? Any chance of adding more Des Moines channels like 2 & 3, or ISP? By the way, thank you for the feeds you provide, I do enjoy listening to the burbs and county, since my scanners are analog and I am limited on what I can listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.