Dodge City scanner laws???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillipsc84

Premium Subscriber
So I am trying to find out if Dodge City has any known "anti-scanner" laws relating to them being installed in a car? I have not been able to find anything online but would like to know to avoid any conflict. Does anybody know or have any thoughts?

SCPD

QRT
So I am trying to find out if Dodge City has any known "anti-scanner" laws relating to them being installed in a car? I have not been able to find anything online but would like to know to avoid any conflict. Does anybody know or have any thoughts?

If they do, it would be at a city level.

n0lqt

I don't believe so, but you might check here: Dodge City DodgeBoard.com

They have several forums that may be of help and they even used to have a live scanner feed at one time. Or get your amatuer rado license and you have a defense in any action that you are a FCC licensed radio operator and States and local government have no authority to regulate regarding those issues (PRB-1 from the 10th Circuit Court)

Last edited:

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider

I've heard that Newton KS has some sort of mobile or handheld scanner law for when out in public. Don't know if it's all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.