Lenexa Ks PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

retiredmich

Lenexa Police -- Dispatch (Ch 1) FMN Deprecated, What does Deprecated mean ?

firefive76

Did you know that you can look up word meanings right on the internet? Instead of running up your post count, try looking it up.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Is there a post limit ?

That wasn't his point. What I believe he was trying to say (and correct me FiveFive76 if I'm wrong), is all you have to do is go to a site (such as Google) and look up the meaning of the word "Deprecated". Here's how you would go about doing that: Let me google that for you. Takes about five seconds max.

Last edited:

nd5y

In the radioreference database it's "deprecated" not "depreciated".
Deprecated in the database means "no longer used".

basehorhonda

Did you know that you can look up word meanings right on the internet? Instead of running up your post count, try looking it up.

There is no post limit, but something simple like this can be found out much quicker than asking. Its amazing how fast you can find things out when you do your own work.

R

retiredmich

Is there something wrong with wanting to make conversation ?

nec911

There is nothing wrong with conversation.

I think the point you have missed for the last two years is that there is something wrong when simple questions that could be answered with a simple internet or RR Wiki search turn into a new posting and topic at least once every week by the same person.

teufler

depreciated for the most part, means gone, denada, kaput, they have moved to another system. This would have been so much easier to say then 5 or 6 quips. You Kansas guys are a rough crowd. ha ha

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Just a thought it may be deprecated but if it's still licensed by the said agency city or county they could use old frequencies and channels for simplex use. Why I never get rid of them. Specially ones who licensed old frequencies up to 2024 or so. They didn't license it for nothing. Some leos that have old mobiles will sometimes refer to those old talk around channels as direct car to car or something. Happens all time out this way but people don't hear repeated close range and it gets removed then everyone asks what is the 1077 channel I can't hear on the new system?

Status
Not open for further replies.